Sunday, May 19, 2013

Ritualhealing Musician Template HTML5 CSS3







Ritualhealing Musician Template HTML5 CSS3 - Creative Site Templates



Ritual Healing Musician Template


Here is my Ritual Healing Musician template which is my 4th band template I hope you like it.
This template has 13 cool pages, I used a lot of JS animations to make this template stand out, and have very smooth animations hehe. It looks like flash but it ain’t.

It is a dark theme but could be customized very easily by changing png images and simple color changes in the css. Comes with a help file that should explain all the parts of the template and how to make it your own. Peace Out, The next template is gonna be a nice Photography Template so stayed tuned….




Credits Go To:


The Band and AEDADDY


Band Images Used in the preview:


Thanks to Corey from Ritual Healing for letting me use Their Band images in the preview Check out Ritual Healing’s Facebook Page


Videos Used in the preview:


Check out this dude’s awesome work here AEDADDY

Song included in the download are my not yet released tunes.

Cheers







No comments:

Post a Comment